Forum » Beginners Heaven » New to forum?
Herro!
    mt Reaper
Posted June 08, 2013 - 10:56
Heya all,

weeelllll I was asked to make an Introduction of myself, finally got the time to do it quickly. First off for those who didnt see this I've pasted below my other post on the forum.

" I'm just poking my nose in to say hello to everyone and to say sorry to all those I let down when I left without much notice or any word really. It was a tough decission for me to make back then, was having a quite a few personal problems like splitting up with my ex, getting kicked out the house and starting a new job, was quite hard and my head was not in the right place, I know this has been a long time coming, so here goes.

I'm sorry guys, I hope you can forgive me. I'll explain more if you guy wanna know more but for now I wanna keep this short.

I missed all you guys! "

Now for the introduction.
My name is Mike, (some of you already know this tongue )
I live on the tiny island of Malta (sun, sand, sea, cheep drinks and hot women lol)
I am an Ex leader of !ETF! ..... dun dun dun heheheh dont worry I'm not looking for a job just here to have fun,
As you can prob tell, I'm a joker and I dont mind putting myself in the line of fire for a laugh or two.

Currently work as a anti fraud analyst (takes up ALOT of my time)! But I love it!
I'll be around when I can, (work/girlfriend and some other non computer baised things come first tongue)

Thats pretty much it, if you wanna know more feel free to talk to me smile

Mike.

terror
***!ETF!***

********* I SWING THE BAN HAMMER! *********

fc00.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/305/3/b/BANHAMMER_by_technck_sheip.gif

de 5man
Posted June 08, 2013 - 13:46
Hello! smile
Let´s Play!
imageshack.com/a/img42/9766/nm84.png

gb Dribbalot