Forum » Wolfenstein Enemy Territory » Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Servers » HideNSeek
Hide And Seek
    si Kwiz
Posted July 07, 2013 - 21:45
Hi,

we have setup server for beN which is server manager with his crew.

88.198.6.84:5555

What is hide and seek?
HNS is based on ETPub mod with changed structure of playing. It uses last man standing, so you have only 1 life as axis if you tapout, you will not be able to spawn anymore for the rest of the map.
Allies are seekers and use pistol and cannot be killed
Axis are hiding or runing all over there map, reviving each other and trying not to get killed.
Map ends only if allies kills all. If axis have survivors, they will win the map after time runs out.
Gib can be turned on or off, but when set to on, gibbing is only possible in the last 5 minutes
That it is even more funnier, ratio should be allies 1:3 axis but it is not stricted to that ratio.

Managing team: beN_ and the rest admins

Server was active today a long amount of time, so hop on if you can and enjoy the fun and get runing skill!
speedcap.net/sharing/files/d1/65/d165f5928f6ca9d90142c4d24fdeea72.png

See ya there

[23:49] beN.: tell them level one can be acquired if they post their gf naked with proof it's theirs

This post has been edited by si Kwiz: July 07, 2013 - 21:53

beginnersheaven.net/images/signatures/kwizpodpis.png

www.beginnersheaven.net
    gb Danoid
Posted July 08, 2013 - 09:52
Played it, don't like it

be beN_
Posted July 08, 2013 - 11:05
A head ups for those not familiar with Hide&Seek:

This game attracts mostly experienced ET players. Many of them have played etpro on a level from med- to high, and even more of them are experienced trickjumpers. (many eT clan people for example).
As a newbie it can be hard to build up the necessary skills to be able to last between these veterans.

Yesterday i added a no gib feature for the first 10' of the round (15' rounds) in order to let the newbies stand a chance. Else they were gibbed in 1' and the fun was over for them.

This game isn't comparable with etpro, etpub or trickjump, although it contains elements of all of these. A new skill called deception also comes into place.

As for danoid, no disrespect, but you shouldn't judge by playing 2 minutes in an almost empty server. Give it another chance when it's busy!

This post has been edited by be beN_: July 08, 2013 - 11:06

gb Danoid
Posted July 08, 2013 - 14:04
I just don't get it, you can't kill for the first 10 minutes. So you got people bobbing about like lemmings with nothing to do, don't really see the incentive or fun myself. Good luck for your quest though smile

si Kwiz
Posted July 08, 2013 - 15:28
Danoid wrote:
I just don't get it, you can't kill for the first 10 minutes. So you got people bobbing about like lemmings with nothing to do, don't really see the incentive or fun myself. Good luck for your quest though smile

Shooting headshots while chasing does help smile
beginnersheaven.net/images/signatures/kwizpodpis.png

www.beginnersheaven.net
    be beN_
Posted July 14, 2013 - 13:16
It's picking up!
beN_ attached the following image:

[443.33 kB]

nl Guuzz
Posted July 15, 2013 - 19:20
I tried it once, but is there only one map to play on?

be beN_
Posted July 16, 2013 - 17:25
60 maps. Do /maps for a nice list

se Papa Baz
Posted July 16, 2013 - 18:13
Only fun for the allies I tryed for first time today 3 games and was never alowed to play allies. Etpub rockssmile
ET is religion and BH the church.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eXeSweDane
    be eTlPooned
Posted August 19, 2013 - 17:08
Hi ,

Why is the hidenseek server offline since today?

Greetz,
eT|Pooned.(:3&Kaiju.)

be beN_
Posted August 19, 2013 - 19:23
It crashed, i rebooted it.

Thanks for letting me know!

Will look into why it happened but that will be for half september when i'm back home..

Can also text me if it would happen again, i can restart it from my phone everywhere..
(+32)498/26.89.99

This post has been edited by be beN_: August 19, 2013 - 19:29

Jump to Forum:

Username

Password

Remember Me

Forgotten your password?