Forum » Beginners Heaven » New to forum?
Greetings
    us Redsmurf
Posted November 29, 2014 - 22:56
Hi Folks!

I have been on your ET server for near a month now and finally am registered on the site! Thank you for having me!

I wanted to formally introduce myself to your fine clan !ETF!

RedSmurf by game and Kevin (Kev please) in real life. I'm very appreciative of the server and patience you have provided me these past weeks. I live in Texas with my amazing wife and her two soon-to-fly-the-coop kids.

I do have some lag issues here and there, so please bear with me at times when it hits hard and I get blindsided. I love to be a great teammate, and I love great teamwork. I do tend to be quite verbal. It was really the norm in my previous clan. I've been quite surprised how quiet the server can be. We used to kick your ass AND tell you about it in my previous clan. Dribs has asked me in the past to calm down some - I'm still trying to get used to being quiet. LOL!

I hope to see you in game soon. Let's do a map or two, or four shall we?

Lock and Load!

Red
Kev

gb whodareswins
Posted November 30, 2014 - 01:43
ahh, in at last kev eh, cool smile, good to have you here and hopefully one day you may want to become an etf member, yes I get lag too, its damn annoying.
i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r700/whodareswinss/whodares_zps1bdc1c23.jpg

gb Dribbalot
Posted November 30, 2014 - 01:47
Hey Kev good to see you as well as hear you lol, always fun playing with you cya on server x
i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae5/officerdibble1509/99710ecf-1bb0-48b0-9e21-661cda203fcb.jpg

no grubben
Posted December 01, 2014 - 21:42
Welcome RedSmurf ! Good to have you here ! Cya on server !
beginnersheaven.net/images/signatures/grubben.png

us Redsmurf
Posted December 29, 2014 - 23:37
My Daughter wanted to work with her stage makeup. I was her model, and asked for a third eye on my forehead. Here are the results.

Red
Kev
Redsmurf attached the following images:

[263.26 kB]

[284.73 kB]

gb whodareswins
Posted December 30, 2014 - 17:49
haha, cool kev smile
i1362.photobucket.com/albums/r700/whodareswinss/whodares_zps1bdc1c23.jpg

Jump to Forum:

Username

Password