Forum » Wolfenstein Enemy Territory » Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Servers » HideNSeek
Banned?
    ee Leguta
Posted July 27, 2015 - 17:49
Banned for no reason just says Disconnected for unknown reason and if i reconnect still says Disconnected for unknown reason. Can anyone help?

nl RedHerring
Posted July 27, 2015 - 18:18
Sorry, I cannot access the server to see what went wrong. Personally, I have seen this happening when no ET-key was set.
You will have to wait for an Admin to check the logs on this. Do you have an exact date and time of this happening?

ee Leguta
Posted July 27, 2015 - 18:39
Today i tried to connect to play with fellow Elite Army members (.EA clan) and it randomly kept saying disconnected for unknown reason

nl RedHerring
Posted July 28, 2015 - 16:34
As it happens with more sites/games than ET:BH, it sounds like a network issue. Maybe UDP 'connections' are blocked somewhere.
Did something change between your computer and the internet? Internet provider, modem/router, firewall, computer or software updates?

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood your comment and thought it happened with another game as well. But now I understand that it was ET as well.

This post has been edited by nl RedHerring: August 01, 2015 - 16:25

ee Leguta
Posted July 30, 2015 - 21:08
No nothing has changed

se Papa Baz
Posted July 31, 2015 - 06:47
Do you have 2.60b patch?
ET is religion and BH the church.

http://www.youtube.com/user/eXeSweDane
    ee Leguta
Posted July 31, 2015 - 16:47
yes i do

nl RedHerring
Posted August 03, 2015 - 14:36
I've asked one Admin, but unfortunately he has no access to the server logs to investigate.
He said you would have to ask one of the owners. Or maybe one of the other Admin's.
Maybe you can send a Private Message to them to ask for help or point them to this topic?

no grubben
Posted August 03, 2015 - 21:05
Probably ure ET isnt compatible with our version of the game. Many things can cause disconnect from servers, but you are not banned.
beginnersheaven.net/images/signatures/grubben.png

si Kwiz
Posted August 12, 2015 - 17:41
checking ur own console would solve problems, or even ur own logs, don't watch only error message but also whats behind it.
beginnersheaven.net/images/signatures/kwizpodpis.png

www.beginnersheaven.net
Jump to Forum:

Username

Password

Remember Me

Forgotten your password?